Friday, June 01, 2012

Gradient Butterfly KOTD

Hello Ladies,
I hope you all had a good week! I just had to share this awesome mani with you all today. I got this plate from Natalie Bogachov a little while ago. This image plate is such a wonderful idea!! It has the butterfly wings on the plate for you. It is a great way for the rest of us nail art lovers who can't make a straight line or a freehanded image to save our life.. LOL... Natalie has prepared a great information sheet on the price, shipping info and the form to fill out for your own image plate. You can click on name above to be brought right to the information or paste the link :http://www.facebook.com/NailzCraze

I fell in love with this plate right away and had to purchase it as soon as she showed us her mani. I ordered it right away! It costs $7.00 for plate plus $3.00 for shipping. That's only $10.00 for this gorgeous plate. 
When I first ordered this plate I was a little concerned with using it cuz as you can see my nails are kind of long. I always have to double stamp so this image would never work if I had to double stamp. This plate has two sizes of the butterfly wings a larger one for us ladies with longer nails and a smaller sized one for reg sized nails. 


I have been starring at my nails since I finished this mani!! This is pre clean up I was leaving and wanted to get these pics done before I left. I will be doing many, many more of these wonderful manis. I really am impressed with Natalie's image plate. Great Job Natalie!! Thank you for making it possible for me to have beautiful butterfly nails. So happy!!


For the gradient base I used Nubar Oh Baby Pink, Orly Fancy Fuchsia, ME Saviba Enredo.









Thank you for stopping by! 
Take Care of You!!
Nicky






*This plate was purchased full price by me. I am posting the information for you because I recommend this image plate to you. Please see all the information for this awesome plate by Natalie here :
http://www.facebook.com/NailzCraze

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm jumping up and down! Yay!! Your stamping came out great! and your gradient is flawless. I can't wait till I get my plate in the mail. Thanks for sharing Nicole :D

Unknown said...

Thanks Hon!! I am very happy with my gradient too.. It took a long time for me to get it right... I can't wait to see your nails too.. Your are always spectacular!!!

Jackie said...

this is gorgeous!!! I don't think my nails are long enough for it to look good, yours are wonderful :)

Unknown said...

the pink is even better! =)